Visualize Your Best Self to Build Confidence
Why Visualize Your Best Self?
Why would you want to visualize your best self? Well, for a few reasons.
- Visualizing will remind you of how capable you are.
- Visualizing this will give you something to strive and work towards.
- And! Visualizing will help you gain confidence as you check off your list.
How To Visualize Your Best Self
Here’s your homework:
Answer these questions and write them down on a sheet of paper.
- What words would you describe yourself?
- Where is the best version of you living?
- What job do you have?
- Are you traveling the world, or are you settled into a cozy home?
- Who are the most important people in your life? What roles do these people play?
- What does a regular day look like, and what challenges do you face?
- How are you dressing?
- What hobbies do you have? What do you do in your leisure time?
- How are you physically and mentally different as the best version of yourself?
Write your answers down and refer to them often. If you’re a more visual person like me, print out some inspiration photos and make a collage out of it! I made a few pages of collages for my dream home and it brightens my day every time I look at it.
My best self would look a little like this…
I see myself as energized, strong and confident. I see my best self living on a small farm filled with chickens and a few dairy cows. An ordinary day of the week would consist of feeding and caring for animals, spending time with family and friends, playing with my dogs, painting, blogging, and building furniture.
So try it out!
What does your best self look like? Share in the comments!
If you liked this post, Read This: How To Build Confidence Like A Pro